Thursday, May 16, 2019

√ New Year’S Science Humor: A Grant Walks Into A Kafe And Says…

Do I have to give you a timeline of my drinking plans √ New Year’s Science Humor: A grant walks into a kafe and says…A grant walks into a kafe and says…



  • Is there a method to your mixology?

  • Do I have to give you a timeline of my drinking plans?

  • Funding has been 86’d

  • I’m doing field research studying alcohol dehydrogenase and could use your help…

  • I’d like to order 250K.

  • Your bouncer isn’t going to triage me, right?

  • Know any good reviewer pickup lines?

  • You take the fun out of funding!

  • What do you mean “most proposals are going to be ‘on the rocks'”?

  • When will happy hour begin again?

  • I’m looking for barflies as research subjects

  • Last call…err, request…for proposals



Sumber aciknadzirah.blogspot.com